I'm over the moon today when I saw that my expected box of goodies has finally arrived after a month long of wait. So anxious to get my hand on all of then but amongst all the items that I've ordered online I'm more excited to see these babies!!!
I really love looking at them that I couldn't decide which one to open first. I also got some errands to do so I've decided to just leave it for a while and just do the swatching later on.
But for now enjoy the sight of these beautiful colours.
What it says
Matte Me is a matte finish liquid lipstick that glides on in one smooth application, with no need for a second coat.
What it says
Gloss Me provides you with maximum coverage for a long lasting colour with shimmer that ensures a dazzling lips all day long.
Here are the swatches I just made today.
What I like
- Packaging is sophisticated
- . It's in an elegant clear plastic glass . It doesn't look cheap at all. Some people are concern about the wand being constantly used and say they're not hygienic but I don't share my lippie to anyone so I don't mind.
- Minimal transfer when you eat.
- Sleek matte me is cheap at 450.00/tube I don't think that's too much for a good quality product.
- super pigmented.
- A little goes a long way with this baby so you don't have to dodge the wand over and over again inside the tube.
- Only need to use apply once or twice during the day.
- Not streaky
- LOVE LOVE LOVE all the colours.
What I don't like
- Since Matte me is a completely matte . It could be drying on the lips so better make sure I exfoliate properly and glide a very very thin layer of lip conditioner before applying Matte me. Other than that I'm super happy.
What I like.
- it leaves a small stain on the lips.
- Cheap at 450.00/ tube.
- Not as shimmery as I expected which is an advantage as I always shy away from shimmers.
what I don't like
Just a tiny little bit sticky.
Matte Me & Gloss Me Collections are already available at www.beautycornerph.com and soon will be out at The Ramp Crossing Dept Stores Quezon Ave., Shangrila Mall and Glorieta 3 next week.