Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Time flies like butterflies!

Time flies so fast!!! I really need to catch up on blogging and it bugs me every time I decide to blog a lot of thing had already happened. 

Okay to give you a birds eye view of what has happened the last couple of weeks ( as if you care anyway right?). I'll just make a summary of all that has passed and I hope I could incorporate my nail issue on to this matter. he he he! how will I do that? Let's see. 

Spending my time with hubby didn't make me care less of my nails but as soon as he saw me doing so much work he treated me to a nice Sunday family day  mani and pedi session. Yup the 3 of us hubby daughter and I went to CANS to have our tips and toes polished and well manicured. 

Result a well trimmed tips with my new Chanel Khaki Rose! I asked my nail tech lady to trim my nails short for I know that in the next few days these finger tips will have a beating from producing my ALLscented soya candles, joining bazaars moving boxes here and there. Oh included doing my inventory on the list please! Plus house hold work!
  
So here's my Sister and Mom helping me out at the bazaar last October 16, 2010.
Mom and My Sister Marilou helped me at Zonta Bazaar


Dannielle on the left most with her classmates during their United Nations day and Halloween Celebration in school Oct. 29,2010.

Helped out on our PTA booth 

Then  Oct. 30 Dannielle on her Costplay costume attending the Halloween trick or treat at Stonecrest. Whew! Busy Busy Busy!!!

After all of these has passed I looked at my nails and told my self I have to give them a treat

Nov. 1, 2010 I kept my promise! RBL Bikini Bottom is the treat! 

Happy ME!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails