Monday, August 9, 2010

want to blog about a lot of things

Last 2 weeks was like a whirl wind. I joined a bazaar at Port 88. Which is soooo much fun because it was my first time to join in a local bazaar


Monday, my whole family and I went to Casa San Pablo for a 4days family get away  


Saturday, I met up with friends and enjoyed each others company.




Everything was normal until yesterday (Sunday) I got sick!!!




Hay! Is it just because of the weather? It's just me stressed out??? Mind you this is not all I wanted to share I still have nail polish blogs, nice pictures and new place to go for postings but but but.....grrrrr!!!!

 But sadly my head is still spinning as of the right now. So I think it'll have to wait 'til I get better. Haiisss!!!!

Grrrr! FEVER GO AWAY!!!!

1 comment:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails