Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hauling Like Crazy


Crossing between HK Island and Kowloon is always mezmerising for me. Specially if I see something fascinating like this. I was just seating on the ferry boat when I spotted this old junk. It was a total contrast of its back drop isn't it? That makes this picture beautiful I think.
Anyway, while crossing the harbour I was already thinking of what will I do next after I finished my main agenda,  which was to bring my friends' broken watch to ICE Watch Shop for a repair. 

Hmmm....lemme see lunch at CPK, Shop at Facess and roam around and shop  H&M before heading home. 
3hours after of walking and looking, here's  what I got (didn't include the ones from H&M no more time)  

  
Mac Brush Cleanser
Mac Primer
Mac lightful NC 30
MAC eyebrow powder Maple/ soft brown
Revlon Colorburst Lippies Ruby and Fushia (the other two were Mauve and Lilac which I bought the day before this) 
Revlon Color stay lip liner in Spice

I think I did great!!! =)

When I arrived home, I got a call for the Managing Director of Ice Watch and said that they are sorry for what had happened to the watch and that I can come back the following day to pick up the new classic watch  for my friend. (Wow!That was a fast )

And so today I did went back to Harbour City and yet again I was held up before leaving the area.


Take if off Nail polish Remover
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara
L.A  Girl Matte in Plum
L.A Girl Matter in Lilac
Skin food eyeshadow brush
Skin food choco eyebrow powder
Orly  Matte Topcoat


Whew! What can I say? Yes this is  good for me but  not too good for my wallet. hahaha!!!

3 comments:

  1. Waaahh!! Matte top coat!! matte nail polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kainggit, di bagay sa akin matte topcoat haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lelila, I'm inlove with Orly Matte top. =)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails