Thursday, February 14, 2013

Simple Review: MUA Blush Perfection Cream Blushers


I've only own a cream blush once that was in 2006 and  it was MAC cram blush (i can't even remember the name of it) which I gave away as soon as I got it. I don't know why I gave it away  but maybe I was just not into it at that time. 

Now I'm more curious on what cream blush would look on me so I purchased these MUA cream blushers. Most of the reviews I read say's the pan is so small but for a first time cream blusher user like me I think this is packaging is just great. And hello with a price tag about Php 300 a pop I think is very inexpensive.

So today I'll give you MUA Blush Perfection  Cream Blusher   



Item Description

Enhance your complexion and say goodbye to dull-looking skin!
These cream blushers are very versatile and multi-purpose. They can be directly applied to bare skin, layered over foundation or set with the matching matte blushers. You can use blush perfection to highlight your cheekbones, shape your face, build and blend with fingers or a brush to create the colour intensity. The colour effects range from a light pink to warm shade, depending on method of application.



Swatches on the pan


I agree with the the bloggers who said the pan was so small I could only use the product by dabbing my fingers on the pan and pat it on my cheeks. But hey they come in cheap so can't complain too much right? 

 The texture though  is nice because I don't have to tug my skin to spread the color. It blends easily and it doesn't feel sticky at all.

 I can also build the color from light to dark if I wanted to . Which I find it really pleasing  Jut let it sit for a while before dabbing your powder  to set. 

All three colors could be used from day to night without giving you a dull look. =)

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails