Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Simple Review: Laura Mercier Camouflage Concealer

How I wish I could be as flawless as most of the actresses and models on the glossy paper. But just like anyone else I don't have perfect skin. I also suffer  dark spots, discoloration and the works. Having that even skin tone, no blemish look seems so unreachable and so I have to camouflage some of them just to have it even only for a good few hours. 

Anyway, today I'll give a review about Laura Mercier's  Secret Camouflage.   


What it is:
A dual-tone concealer that completely camouflages dark circles, minor imperfections, and discolorations.

What it does:
This versatile concealer contains a unique two-shade system: one to match the skin's depth of color and one to match the skin's undertone, making it possible for every woman to custom-blend her own perfect shade. The high level of pigment requires very little product to achieve perfect coverage.

What else you need to know:
Dermatologist tested


Laura Mercier has been good to my skin as far as I'm concern. I love their tinted moisturizer in bisque. The pan of the secret camouflage is bigger than of the regular concealer that I see in the market plus only a small swirl and I can blend it out nicely on my skin without any problems. They're both in creamy form. 

Doesn't feel heavy on skin and I find it very versatile. I use this not just on my face but also on spots on my neck and  chest which at the moment looks blotchy and patchy. 

They may be expensive at Sgd 48 - Php 1,579.65  but the end result is amazing. worth every penny as I always say it. 

 So far Secret camouflage  is now  my new bff when it comes to concealing dark spots. Aside from my fave Sleek Hide it concealer.  It's really pigmented and the cover is super rich. one swirl and you wouldn't see that dark spot. Giving me an even skin tone in an instant. 

Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Where do you purchase your Camouflage Concealer? Do you know if Laura Mercier share product samples? XD
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really nice, follow back? I'm a new blogger! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little intimidated by concealer duos as I don't know if I have the time or patience to mix every single time. Still, I can't help but wonder if it'll work enough to conceal my dark circles and not cake on me.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails