Saturday, January 5, 2013

Simple Review: Gentle Cleansers

During my early days I don't care less. I played softball from from high school til college and my skin hasn't touched any of the so called sunscreen at all. Yes for almost 8 years of playing softball under the sun I haven't tried putting on sunscreen. Why? Again that's because I don't like the sticky feeling  So as a result I ended up with uneven skin tone here and there. On  my arms and neck. Majority of course on my face. I  a little bit of everything. Broken capillaries on the center of my face and some some  freckles too.  Imagine that huh. 

Anyways, so with these on my face, another addiction of mine is finding a good cleanser. Skin care for me is very important as I have sensitive skin. I easily go red on most products especially the ones with alcohol in them. So here's a couple of cleanser I use over the years. 


Lactacyd Baby Bath Php 175.00 *****
( availabale at mercury drugstore & grocery stores nationwaide)
Lactacyd Baby Bath maintains the natural acidic pH that keeps skin soft, supple and smooth.
Ingredients  extracted  from  milk. daily  use  of  Lactcyd  baby  bath  maintains  the  natural  acidic  ph  that  keeps  skin  soft .  supple  and  smooth  .  BABY  BATH   Cleanses  throughly  and  gently  without  stripping  skin  of  it’s  natural  protective  layer.  it  nourishes  and  protects  baby’s  skin  by  strengthening it’s  natural  defenses.In  pediatrics  ,  use  as  daily  bath  for  infant  hygene ,  diaper  rash ,  wet  dernatis  and  pricky  heat. used  as  antiseptic  isn  dermatology  such  as  dermatis ,  pruritis ,  mycosis ,  eczema , intertrigo  and  seborrhea ( dandruft)

Yes I use a baby wash on my face. As per dermatologists lactic acid is good for the skin. Lactacyd also has that ph balance taht doesn't irritate skin and truly it reduced the redness of my face. it also give that natural glow are using it. 

What i also like with Lactacyd is it also mes in small bottle taht I can bring around espcially when i travel.  

2nd is 


Avene  Extremely Gentle Cleanser cost around Hk$200.00 ****

A no-rinse cleanser formulated for sensitive and intolerant skin that cleanses skin, reducing the risk of reactions

Benefits

  • Minimum ingredients for maximum efficacy
  • Soothes and cleanses highly sensitive and intolerant skin
  • Non-irritating and non-inflammatory
  • Gentle formulation leaves skin nourished and balanced
  • Fragrance, paraben and soap free

How to use

Use morning and night. Apply with a cotton pad or with fingertips by massaging in light circular movements. Tissue off gently without rubbing. Use Avene Thermal Spring Water to rinse off as tap water may irritate the skin further. Follow with Skin Recovery Cream.


I love to use this product when I'm in a hurry or when I'm too tired to cleanse.  No need for water. I just lather it up on my skin and wipe it off with a tissue and viola! Clean face in an instant!


3rd
Post image for Deal of the Day: Cetaphil Cleanser for 3.37 dollars at CVS
Cetaphil Gentle Skin cleanser ***
Item description

As gentle as it gets.

Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser is great for daily makeup removal. Originally formulated for dermatologists, this cleanser is gentle on your skin and sensitive to your skin’s needs. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser will not strip the skin of natural protective oils or emollients, or disturb the skin’s natural pH balance. This dermatologist-recommended cleanser is fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. Cetaphil® Gentle Skin Cleanser is gentle enough for children, teens and adults.


I used Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser too. I tested it for a couple of months to see what will it do to me but I find that it doesn't really clean my face as thorough as the Avene & Lactacyd . I have to wash my face 2x with it  before I can totally say I'm satisfied.  It also feels oily of my face so I gave it up and jut use this on my body when my skin feels dry.  

So far I'm satisfied with 2 of my gentle cleansers Lactacyd Baby Wash &  Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser, how about you?

 What's you favorite cleanser?


XOXO



1 comment:




  1. Thank you so much! That did the trick, you saved me more endless hours of searching for a fix.

    Soap Free Cleanser

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails