Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Simple Review on : VICHY DERMABLEND CORRECTIVE FOUNDATION

 For a person not a huge fan of liquid foundation I tell you have a few of them on my stash. I think around 4 or 5 of them but anyhoo. I only use them on times I really need a good cover up as I get some zits or breakouts from time to time and when I attend some function I'd rather conceal them with liquid rather than powder ones. I find F also lighter on my skin and then just pat it with a little powder. 

Today I'd like to give you a simple review on VICHY Dermablend. Yes I also watched Liza Eldridge's blog. he he he! I got so curious about this product as she described it as one of her favorite and only needs a small amount to conceal all skin imperfections and it's buildable so I bought it at Watson's while I was in HK during Christmas. There's only 2 shades available to one is Opal light color and  Nude medium. I find nude a bit too dark for me so I took Opal shade that matches more of my neck color  for HK$ 210.00

Item Description
A smooth blendable texture that glides on evenly leaving the skin with a natural, lightweight flawless finish. Recommended for minor to moderate skin imperfections such as redness, acne scars and pigmentation disorders. Moisturizing all day long. With the soothing properties of Vichy Thermal Water. 12 hours of long-lasting flawless wear (16 hours with Setting Powder)

Innovation: A total coverage foundation that respects the skin

Results: Skin imperfections are perfectly concealed with an even and natural looking complexion.

Dermatological Standards: Allergy tested. Tested on sensitive skin. Tested on sensitive eyes and contact lenses wearers. Fragrance free. Dermatologist tested. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-comedogenic.



Vichy's consistency light  and  not so thick. really easily to apply. Coverage is medium to heavy and buildable.  Best to use fingers rather than sponge as the latter will just suck up the product and you would tend to use more and product will run out in no time. it also gives that semi-matte finish that won't leave you skin looking flat.

I have red spots on the center of my face specially around the nose area. I always have to to check on this one from time to time as pat some powder on  as this  part of my face part also tends to be oily. But I noticed with Vichy  Demablend is I don't need to use concealer after application, which is really good for me as I don't have to use another product to hide the redness of my face. 



Staying power is good too. Vichy to me last a good 5- 6 hours no oiliness and almost no transfer when I blot my face during the day.  Another thumbs up for that


The only down side that I see is it only has 2 shades available and  it's not locally available other than that  I'd definitely recommend you to get this one. 
Overall id recommend this product to everyone who needs to conceal skin imperfactions like scars, acne marks, redness or rosacea. 

Have you tried Vichy's Dermablend Corrective Foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails